Kit includes all nine 2nd Grade activities with all materials needed, individually packed for 1 students, lesson plans and worksheets for the “best value” price of $85. All Materials are furnished and separately packaged for each activity.
1. Boats Afloat (Buoyancy) - Physical Science - Build a boat to investigate the science of floating.
2. Starshine (Constellations) - Earth/Space Science Learn about constellations.
3. Feathered Friends (Birds’ Feathers) - Life Science Explore characteristics of feathers.
4. Magnetic Magic - Physical Science Identify characteristics of magnets.
5. Static Magic (Static Electricity) - Physical Science Investigate static electricity.
6. Rockin Rocks - Earth Science Test rocks like a mineralologist.
7. Bubbles (Scientific Method) - Physical Science Exploring bubbles using the scientific method.
8. Bright Lights (Light Energy) - Physical Science - Recognize different forms of energy. Make a simple circuit and test conductivity of materials.
9. Good Vibrations (Sound Energy) - Physical Science - Explore sound through vibrations by constructing four simple instruments.
10. Radish Olympics (Soil Composition) - Life Science Analyze soil compositions suitable for seed growth.
11. Rootin Roots - Life Science Observe roots drinking water,. Plants participate in water cycle.
12. Sweet Science - Physical Science Describe physical and chemical change by experimenting with and observing dissolving sugar cubes.
13. What’s That Goo? (Polymers) - Physical Science Define characteristics of a student-made polymer.
Each Classroom Kit comes with a Teacher's Guide, Student Worksheets and a 25 sets of lab materials for each activity. The Teacher's guides are written in such a way that any instructor, if the lesson plans are followed, is able to teach every lesson on a professional level. 25 copies of the student lesson plans are conveniently provided for each student activity. The kits are designed so that an educator opens the box and can begin teaching.
The Classroom Kits are packaged so that each student receives their own materials to perform the activity's investigation. The lab materials are separated, for each student, to minimize preparation time in the classroom. All kits include the necessary materials to perform the activity. No outside materials (with the exception of water in some activities) are required. The kits even include common classroom materials if the activity requires them such as crayons, pencils, or tape.
The Homeschool Kits contain a teacher manual, student activity worksheets, and lab activities packaged for one student.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed